Tuesday, September 10, 2019

HOB NOBBERS POP-UP-SHOP

It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.
                                                                                             Albert Einstein


                         Hobbers Nobbers Sales Will be Back November 2nd, 2019!!!

We all have accumulated more treasures again and there are some pieces of furniture also that I don't want to have to ship from my Etsy Shop! So.....We'll have a Pop-Up Shop!

And yeah, we're back by popular demand! Haha!

Here are a few pictures of vintage goodness that will be for sale ...


I LOVE this scale but I don't like to ship heavy items so it won't go into my online Etsy Shop! I'm always afraid the bottom of the box is going to break! It is smaller than it looks so still perfect for a kitchen counter. Plunk a stoneware or old wooden bowl with colorful fruit in it on the "weight plate". Or maybe a plant? Take a close look of the details! Beautiful!


Another item I'd rather not ship! A wall mounted wood drying rack! Wouldn't you love this in your laundry room? Instant Charm!


                                    And for lovers of Mid Century Modern...These Treasures!
                UPDATE: Oops! Just realized I already posted this one! Oh well, here it is again!

So set the date and plan on a trip to the Plummer House with your family and friends! We have goodies for all generations! And of course we'll still have our Starbucks coffee available!


No comments:

Post a Comment