Sunday, April 26, 2009

Found Treasure



I know it has been a while since I've written on this blog but I was waiting for someone to actually read it before going further. I thought that if there were no comments that people weren't reading it. But since then I've found out that people ARE , in fact, reading the blog but are not commenting. So I've decided I need to be more regular about writing even if there are no comments. So here goes!

This weekend the garage sales, flea markets, and estate sales were abundant. I couldn't manage to get to all that I wanted to but I found some great treasures to pass on to others at our upcoming Hob Nobber Occasional Sale. Check out the photos on this blog for some of the "found treasures".Can't wait to have you come and see the vignettes that we'll have ready for you. These little treasures would make great gifts for people who love vintage and antiques ( at very reasonable prices ) or take a treasure or two home for yourself. Come and stay for coffee, the fun atmosphere of the Plummer House, and to get inspired by our creative displays and repurposed finds.

No comments:

Post a Comment