Monday, October 31, 2011

FALL DECOR AND GATHERING OF FRIENDS

I just wanted to share some fall decor photos from the home of my friend, Caryl. She lives in a beautifully renovated farm house  in the country and is very talented in decorating her home. I'm hoping she'll let me share more photos of her home in the future...maybe Christmas, Caryl? ( haha, get it ? )
We had a gathering there  recently with great food, good friends, and much side-splitting laughter!

The photos were actually taken by my friend, Sherrie, because I forgot my camera. Thanks, Sherrie!
This was in the front area outside of her house and was lit with little orange bulbs.


A hall corner shelf
Another outdoor planter
End Table
Bathroom display
Table centerpiece with the great food and good friends

No comments:

Post a Comment