Thursday, March 28, 2013

FLORIDA OR BUST

We leave for our Florida vacation tomorrow. We'll be gone a little over two weeks. ( Note to would be burglers: Someone will be staying at our house while we're gone! A guy. And he's BIG. He might even be armed. I'm just saying... ) Anyway,  while I'm gone I'll be posting photos of Florida.

But today, to get our feet beach-worthy, my daughter and I went to get a Spa Pedicure complete with leg massages, a cup of tea, and gossipy magazines! It was heavenly!

With our feet relaxing in warm jet spraying pink water, we relaxed and sipped our tea...our chairs giving us back massages.

 

Back home in our brightly colored flip flops we admired our new pink toe nails. We must have taken dozens of foot shots laughing that we'd never make money as foot models! Though my daughter had photos of her hands taken as a hand model one time.  Oh well, soon these feet will be walking here:
                                                                                Can't wait!

15 comments:

  1. Do have a wonderful time and forget all your troubles!!!! Not that you have any - just have a wonderful relaxing time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've already forgotten them! Thanks, Bernideen!

      Delete
  2. Your daughter is so pretty! And both of you could be foot models....and it's like the Palmolive dishwashing liquid commercial from years ago...you can't tell which is your feet and which is your daughters! Have fun...be careful....and bring back lots of pretty pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm happy you can't tell the difference between my old toes and my daughters! OMGoodness, that made my day! I'll be posting photos on my blog!

      Delete
  3. The spa treatment sure sounds nice! Have a great trip and a very happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was soooo relaxing! Thanks! You have a wonderful Easter too!

      Delete
  4. My daughter and I have the same foot tradition! It's nice to arrive in Florida with perfect toes and by the time we're back home, there is no pedicure left. LOL. Hopefully that means we found lots of good shells. Where are you going in Florida?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're going to Panama City Beach! I hope I can come back with SOME of the nail polish left! I'm going to have to do the next one myself!

      Delete
  5. Getting a pedicure and massage sounds wonderful. One of these days I need to splurge on that. Wish my daughter lived close enough so that we could go do that. Alas, she is several states away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was definitely a splurge but well worth it! Actually my daughter lives in China so we had to take advantage of the time together and do some fun things! Hope you can plan on that with YOUR daughter!

      Delete
  6. Your feetsies sure look cute and by now you are on your way....or here already! It is an absolutely GORGEOUS day here in Florida so I know you'll be happy when you arrive. HAVE FUN! Take lots of pics to share and find some pretty shells! Sweet hug, your Florida buddy, Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! We're here now! :) Hugs and Easter Blessings! sandy

      Delete
    2. I'm so happy! Have FUN...soak up the sunshine! Sweet hugs!

      Delete
  7. OH I am soooo happy and excited for you to be on your trip to FLORIDA! BOth your feet look so pretty and summery.....I have to tell you I had to look really really close to try to decide whose feet are whose!! Young looking feet my dear!!!
    Enjoy a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha Thanks but I'm so surprised that you can't tell which feet are mine! Just to let you know if you guessed right: I'm the one with the chubby toes on the left and those are OLD TOES! LOL

    ReplyDelete