Monday, September 30, 2013

JUNK BONANZA

Whoa, it's been too long since I've posted! Life outside of bloggerville just got really busy! I don't know how those other bloggers do it! You know, balance life and blogging? Anyway, I'm back and hope to get around and see all the fun Fall posts that are out there!

Last weekend a friend and I went to Junk Bonanza...




I began taking photos and then realized that I was missing the shopping part! Yikes! So I put my camera away and got busy looking for great stuff to buy! There was so much to see it was almost overwhelming! We never got to see it all! I didn't even get pictures of some of the great stuff! But I managed to find some treasures to take home and then got some great ideas to make things myself! I'll be sharing those in another post! Just wanted to finally connect and get back on track here!


6 comments:

  1. Lovely to hear from you. I know what you mean about life getting busy and l must say l don't understand how some people manage to post almost every day. I felt guilty at first, for not posting very often, but now l just do my best. Great pictures, love those buckets with cats painted on. Have a fine day, Pam xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too, felt a twinge of guilt going MIA when I didn't have time to blog. But We DO have to prioritize, right? Thanks, Pam! You have a lovely day also!

      Delete
  2. I see so much good stuff. I'd be in big trouble there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? I could have spent so much money!! Something's I just decided I better make myself though that usually doesn't end up happening.

      Delete