Wednesday, October 29, 2014

MORE TREASURES FOR THE GRAND OPENING OF MY ETSY STORE!

Today I worked on my Etsy store. I took pictures of the items I will be selling, then transferred the pictures from my camera to my computer. Next I added these treasures to my Etsy store which took a while because I had to fill in all the required information, the description of each item, and the shipping charges. It actually took me most of the day to get it all done. I wouldn't say it was "work", but it took a lot of time. I now have 21 items listed but the store isn't open just yet. I hope to have at least 30 items for sale when I open. And I'll then add more weekly.

Here are a few more treasures I will be listing in my Etsy Shop:

                                                          This blue rimmed spongeware bowl...




                                                     A wonderful wood berry basket...


                                                           A blue striped crock...


                                                      Two vintage  ironstone soap dishes...


                                     Wonderful Vintage Christmas tablecloth...


                                     And last but not least, this English Staffordshire Platter


                       Stay tuned for more! The shop will open sometime early November, just in time for Christmas gift shopping!

3 comments:

  1. How exciting to be opening your own Etsy store! It will be fun the day you push publish and then sit back and see what happens! I was looking at your last post, having grown up in Mpls the Rochester road sign is really cool!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on getting your Etsy shop started. Good idea to get several items ready to go before opening. Hope you have tons of fun and sell, sell, sell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Sandy! I'm in the process of working on my Etsy store too but my Instagram gram shop is active, haven't had much extra time. Congrats to you and thanks for all the comments about my new direction in life :)

    ReplyDelete