Wednesday, December 10, 2014

15 DAYS LEFT

Only 15 more days until Christmas! And I still have more shopping to do! As Christmas fast approaches I wish I were one of those people who shop year round and by the time Dec. 1st  rolls around, they are done with their shopping!  I don't know if there are people like that or not but if there were, I would want to be one!

Since it's too late for this year, I'm going to work out a plan for next year and I'll let you know how it works out! My plan this year is to get my shopping done in the next two days! It's going to be a shopping whirlwind! The week after that I'll work on the baking!

Speaking of shopping, I've listed some treasures that are for sale on my Gwen and Alma's page. One of the items is pictured here. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment