Thursday, April 23, 2015

VINTAGE FINDS

 "Science has never drummed up quite as effective a tranquilizing agent as a sunny Spring day. "                             W. Earl Hall



Just thought I'd share a couple more purchases....an antique sewing organizer that I picked up at an auction. It stands on legs with embroidered fabric that is attached to the frame with antique tacks and added trim.
    
 When open it has places to store all your sewing notions with a shelf on the left side that can be folded down. There are hooks on the right side to hang things and a pocket to hold bits and bobs. This will be for sale at our Spring sale. See information on right sidebar.




I also picked up these antique metal Danish containers. One says "soap" and the other says "brush"...in Danish, that is!


The baby's breath is hiding the upper " handles"  that have a hole in them for hanging in the bathroom. I'm keeping these for myself.

                                           Have a Sunny Spring weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I have the top one, for soap. Bought it when on holiday in denmark. Love the blue enamel. There seemed to be a lot of it in Skagen. Pam xx

    ReplyDelete