Sunday, December 20, 2015

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

 This year I simplified our Christmas decor and activities...just a bit. No Christmas cards, only one tree, I'll be making fewer cookies, and I left many of our Christmas decorations in the boxes, using most of the vintage decor that is already in our home.


I used pine cones and greens ...


And some vintage ornaments... 

Put trees in our old truck.



 And put our vintage sled under the tree. 



And of course I always bring out my Caroler's. I now have 35 of them!



Less is MORE! And it still looks very festive!

I do have the little hand-made manger scene made by a friend of my husbands.



And now the presents are wrapped and under the tree. I decided to use simple craft paper with deer along with lots of red paper bags and tags downloaded from the internet.





I haven't been blog hopping this month, just focusing on the Season and the Reason for the Season...The Birth Of Jesus.

I hope you all have a very  Merry Christmas  and a
Prosperous and Blessed New Year


I'll be taking a little break  to spend time with family! See you next year!

3 comments:

  1. Sandy: It all looks festive and lovely!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love using elements from nature like the greenery and pinecones. Merry Christmas sweet friend. Holiday hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I do so love your little carolers! My father had three little choir boys singing carols that he brought all the way from Africa. Wish you and your loved ones a lovely Christmas and a great New Year. Blessings, Pam in Norway

    ReplyDelete