Tuesday, December 27, 2016

THE DAYS BETWEEN...

              "Life is like a mirror. You smile at it and it smiles back at you."   Peace Pilgrim


For Les and I, the week between Christmas and New Years is a rather laid back one... to put it mildly. I don't think Les has dressed yet and it's the 27th!! He's padding around in his PJs, robe, and slippers.  We've eaten left overs for two days! YIKES! We are L. A. Z. Y.!!! 

But we hosted two gatherings for our Bible Study group recently and hosted three Christmas Celebrations in three days. So I think we kind of deserve a bit of a break. Of course everyone pitched in and helped so we didn't do ALL the work. It was a fun-filled blessed three days of family fun!

 

We're still enjoying the Christmas lights and decor and spending time talking about how we've been blessed this year.

 


 We look outside and are still in awe of this amazing place that we are so blessed to be able to live in.  It doesn't quite fit into two photos!! ( We are Resident Directors of this historical 49 room mansion ) We've lived here 26 years!!!




                                                  It's a magical place, especially at Christmas!

I've been spending my time looking through my Country and Vintage Decor magazines... and Pinterest, of course! Always looking for inspiration!

I think tomorrow I will begin my list making and setting goals for 2017! One of my favorite things to do! I'll also add some listings to my Etsy store, start on one of my goals of exercising ( or maybe wait on that one...Hah! ), relax a bit by the fireplace, and slowly begin to get back to a routine. The tree will finally come down on Jan 1st. How do YOU spend the days between Christmas and New Years? 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment