Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Flea Market Finds

                      Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.  Dr Suess


 On Sunday I spent the afternoon at a Flea Market. I probably should have been there earlier as I heard they sold a lot in the morning. The early bird gets the worm you know. But I DID manage to find a few nice things so I'm glad I went. 

I found this pretty Flow Blue Victoria Ware Ironstone Juicer and Pitcher. The top comes off and you can serve the juice from the small pitcher. 



It has this logo on the bottom but the only things I could make out were the words, "Victoria Ware" and under that "Ironstone". 


 I also found this Vintage Dundee Marmalade Jar. It doesn't have a lid but they sell on Etsy without lids so I snatched it up. I have one myself that I purchased in the 1960's at an antique auction and it has a lid and is still in pristine condition. I use mine for informal family buffets to hold silverware.


I also purchased this vintage chippy green painted oil can. This would look cute with some white flowers, maybe tulips in the Spring. 

 I also bought a square brown and white Transferware Butter Pat which I kept because I'm collecting butter pats to use, and a really cool vintage iron and wood stool which I haven't taken a photo of yet.

All the above are listed in my Gwen And Alma's Etsy Shop! I also just listed this Vintage 100% Wool Tartan Plaid Blanket. Great for winter picnics, tailgating, and football games!


I also just listed this Antique Copper Desk Lamp..



This Vintage Wood Cutting Board...


And this Wooden Kitchen Paddle with an awesome patina...



This Antique Ecru Oval Lace which would be beautiful under a glassed tray...


This very large Pedestal Porcelain Bowl  ( one of my favorites )...



This Vintage Enamel Black and White Pan with Lid...


And many many more great treasures! I'm trying to build up my inventory so I have a huge selection from which to choose!

And my Gwen And Alma's Give-Away is still going on here. 

I'm giving away this Vintage Wooden Bowl and Butter Paddle and this Cottage Magazine ( 2012 ) to some lucky person! The Give-Away will go until the end of the month! So check it out!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. The juicer and pitcher is just gorgeous! What a wonderful find! And I love the plaid wool throws! I think I have one like that! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete