"October air, complete with dancing leaves and sighing wind..." Jaime Allison Parker
🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁.
I'm baaaaack!! In my last post, over a year ago now, I wrote about our big move! We moved from a 49 room mansion to a small rambler. For those of you reading this blog for the first time, no we didn't own said mansion. We were Resident Directors of this Historical 1924 home, called The Plummer House. You can see posts about the house in past blog posts. We were more than ready to retire and yet reluctant to leave this home we had lived in for 35 years! But it was time!
The fun part though is that our son and daughter-in-law got our old job and moved right in after us! Crazy! It was perfect for them though. They knew everything about running the home, our daughter-in-law was a Master Gardener and offered to help do some things with one of the gardens along with Claire, The house's gardener, and our son works from home so at least he was onsite. They are doing a great job and loving it!
And we have our own little sweet home that is on one level so hopefully we never have to move again! I hope to share photos of our home as we decorate and get things in order!
But one of the reasons I wanted to get back on here and blog is to share our latest finds that we list in our online Etsy shop, Gwen and Alma's! I originally started this blog to share treasures we were collecting for our Hob Nobber antique sales at the Plummer House. I wanted everyone to see ahead of time what we were collecting and going to have at our sales. But we haven't been able to have those sales for quite a while now. I'm still selling on Etsy, though, so I thought I'd keep sharing our adventures in hunting, gathering, antiquing, and bits of this and that. I hope you'll come along and join me!
No comments:
Post a Comment