Saturday, January 2, 2010

Gifts






"What a wonderful life I've had! I only wished I'd realized it sooner." Colette, 20th Century French Novelist

The year is young and there's plenty of time to intentionally make a plan and set goals to make the year everything you'd like it to be. Be intentional in your plans, recognize and be grateful for all you have, and make room for beauty and things that make you smile.

I'm a huge fan of planning, goal setting, and being mindful and grateful for all I have but in this blog I especially focus on the beauty and creativity in my life. Here are photos of a few new things given as gifts that add beauty to my life. I'm grateful to all the givers of these lovely gifts.

May your year be also filled with beauty and creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment