Monday, July 19, 2010

MORE FURNITURE!

Hi! My name is Sandy and I am a furniture addict!  I MUST be! Whenever Les and I go shopping for Hob Nobber treasures I tell him adamantly, " And NO furniture!" But before that even FINISHES coming out of my mouth, there I am buying yet another piece of furniture! I CAN'T HELP IT! I find such nice pieces at such amazing prices which we then pass on to you! I can't help myself! So I guess I must be addicted. But MY addiction can be YOUR next treasure!  : )   So here are some pieces you'll find at our next event!

                                                         AN OLD OAK CUPBOARD

                                                      OLD DESK WITH SHELVING    ( oops, left a little string on there )

THIS IS A PHOTO OF INSIDE THE DESK



RUSTIC SHABBY HIGH CHAIR

AND THERE'S EVEN MORE ( but you'll have to come to our next event to see ... )

The reason I always say " no more furniture" is that there is always the hassle of getting it home ( of course we never bring the trailer  because I'm not going to buy more furniture, right? ), finding yet MORE storage spaces ( I'm running out ), and then getting it over to the sale ( our aching backs )!

 So I hope you'll help Les out and buy some of this stuff so he doesn't have to haul it all home again! : )


2 comments:

  1. Am wondering what type of places you find good deals, because I rarely come across such. The best thing I ever found was a settee for a porch or garden room, and I found that on the street. There were a couple of stains on a cushion which came clean with a little vinegar. I did feel a little strange stopping in front of someone's house to look at it, so I returned at night, it was still there, and I put it it the back of our van. As I drove off I felt like a thief - a happy thief.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Funny Story, Mya

    i find furniture when I'm NOT looking for it! :) Estate Sales, Garage Sales, and Flea Markets, the usual places really.

    ReplyDelete