FIVE REASONS TO USE CLOTH NAPKINS
1) It's good for the environment. It will save trees and the landfill.
2) They will make your family and guests feel extra special. ( don't tell them you're just being practical )
3) They are softer to the touch.
4) They are less expensive as they can be used again and again. It doesn't cost any more to throw them in with a load of clothes.
5) They can be made easily. You can use scraps of cloth and you don't even have to bother with ironing if you don't want to.
I mix and match with colors similar to my table cover but I don't worry about being matchy-matchy. I have an assortment that I pick up here and there. My granddaughters love to pick out which ones we're going to use when they're here for dinner. Then we find creative ways to set them on the table. Sometimes we grab the middle of the napkin and make a flower out of them tucking them into individual tall glasses. Other times we gather them all up and put them into a basket and everyone picks one.
I have quite a few sets I'll be selling at our upcoming sale so look for them and grab a set to start ( or continue ) an environmentally kind and "extra special" tradition at mealtime. Here are just a sampling of a few you'll see ( some with tablecloths ) at the Labor Day Sale:
|MORE Pillow Cases|
|Guest Towels, Dish Towels, Pot Holders...|
AND LOTS MORE!!!
HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!