Monday, November 1, 2010

MARY ENGLEBREIT

Mary Englebreit has always been an inspiration to me. I love all of her colorful books, calendars, magnets, cups, etc. Every year I buy her wall calendars and desk calendars just to be inspired by all the cuteness. Her colorful artwork makes me smile. As much as I love to look at all the beautiful "whites" out there in the lovely vignettes I come across, I keep coming back in my own decor to COLOR....AND LOTS OF IT! So ME products fit the bill!
The 2011 Mary Englebreit calendars are coming out and I wanted to share them here. Go check out the fun new ME items in my Amazon store! Get ready to smile every day as you look at the inspiring, colorful, sweet pictures you'll find on every page!

2 comments:

  1. Like you, I love Mary Englebreit! I was so sad when they discontinued her magazine; it was one of my favorites. Her style is fun, whimsical...and different from the norm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I MISS that magazine! It really inspired me creatively! I hope it comes back! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete