Monday, January 17, 2011

WHERE TO GET AMAZING VINTAGE IMAGES

Free image from The Vintage Workshop  
You are probably already aware of The Vintage Workshop. But if not, you might want to check it out. It's a wonderful site full of AMAZING vintage images for your art and crafting needs. They offer sheets of downloadable images that you can purchase at reasonable prices and they also give out FREE IMAGES which they send right to your inbox. I've used many of them to make vintage-like projects over the years. They also offer FREE TUTORIALS for projects  in using the images to make creative gifts and home decor. I know there are many sites where you can get all the images for free but this site definitely has so much more to pick from and the BEST images I've seen anywhere. Go to The Vintage Workshop now to check it out and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. Sandy, thank you for the info about The Vintage Workshop. Tutorials? I can use any and all.

    ReplyDelete