Thursday, April 7, 2011

PORCHES

 We're still vacationing at the beach! The first week our son and his family were here so we had a great time with the kids and grandkids! Now that they're gone  we miss them but our time here is a bit more relaxing!

One of my favorite pastimes here is to lay on the beach and read magazines so imagine my delight when we went to the local library and I found magazines for sale at 10 for $1.00! I scooped up 10 Southern Living magazines as fast as I could and now I have a bunch of wonderful pages of inspiring photos to dream and drool over.
                     Here are just two decorated porches to inspire YOUR spring and summer decorating. Go to Southern Living to see 59 MORE BEAUTIFUL PORCHES and find YOUR favorite! Start with these ideas and then add your own vintage decor to personalize your space!








                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment