Thursday, March 15, 2012

EASTER AND SPRINGTIME

Love This Wreath
Baby Blue Eggs With Brown Bow
Pretty Pastel Egg Wreath
Wreath With Bunny
Spring Wreath
Sweet Box With Ephemera
This Is MY Favorite!
Sweet Vintage Basket With Chick
Wreath With Bunny And Carrots
Pretty Little Dish With Eggs
Vintage Bunny In Wire Basket
Very Cute Three Tiered Bunny Decor
 It  might seem like a long way off but...Here Comes Peter Cotton Tail! Yes, I'm talking about Easter! It's a few weeks away but if you're thinking of any Easter vintage decorating you might want to start NOW! I've been perusing PINTEREST again looking for some unique Easter and Spring decorating ideas. I've found some lovely things and wanted to share them with you here. I would love to make an Easter wreath which I haven't had on MY door before so maybe it's time. So I'm sharing some wreaths I came upon also. I hope you find something fun to put together or purchase for Easter here. By continuing to click on the photo you should be directed to the original site for a tutorial or how to purchase. If it doesn't work and you'd like to know how to find it, just leave me a comment and I'll chase it down for you. Thanks for stopping by!
French egg holder

Nancy Malay's Chick Creation






THE REASON FOR THE SEASON...

2 comments:

  1. It's so much fun seeing all of the creative ideas for Spring! Now to find the time...! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you've been busy already with tons of ideas of your own! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete