Tuesday, October 30, 2012

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

              HAPPY HALLOWEEN

 I get a lot of ideas from my PINTEREST boards and try as many as I can. Sometimes I'll  use them as inspiration and then go with my own ideas from there or I  I'll just copy them exactly. You know the saying, "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery."

So since two of my grandchildren came for an overnight last weekend I thought I'd find some fun Halloween treats and projects to make. Here's what we made: ( these photos are from PINTEREST )



 You can find the original instructions for these treats by going to my PINTEREST board on the right sidebar and going to the Halloween board. What have YOU tried lately from using ideas on PINTEREST?

1 comment:

  1. Those strawberry ghosts look delicious! Pinterest is full of fun and creative ideas!

    ReplyDelete