Saturday, April 13, 2013

VINTAGE MARKET FINDS

Our Florida vacation is coming to a close in two days. But this morning we took time off from the beach to go to a vintage market.  It was rather small  as vintage markets go but I managed to find a few things: A McCoy cream colored pitcher, a stoneware pitcher with a blue stripe, a white stoneware creamer, and a cute little chick shaker.

I love pitchers so I couldn't resist these.  I use mine as vases as well as pitchers.













As soon as I get back I'll be blog hopping and replying to your lovely comments! Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Lovely! They do make for great vases...
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how lovely! Great finds, Sandy :)

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful! Enjoy your last few days and have a safe trip home! Sweet hugs...from across the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just picked up two pitchers yesterday thrifting. They were marked RRP Co, Roseville. I paid $5 each. I like your pitchers.

    ReplyDelete