Tuesday, May 14, 2013

SELLING CUPS AND SAUCERS

While out rounding up some inventory for our next sale I found two beautiful teacups. I can't decide whether to keep them or sell them. I would love to keep them but I say that for everything I buy so where do I draw the line? Oh, decisions, decisions... Well, here's the first:

                                      It's a Royal Staffordshire with delicate flowers...isn't it pretty?

 With some flowers and a cupcake left from Mother's Day, I enticed myself to keep it.








                                   I might regret this but my decision is....It's FOR SALE! But I WILL eat that cupcake! (Another decision I'll probably regret! Hah!)



                                                             And that's my final answer.  The other teacup? You'll have to wait until next week to see it. I'm joining the following parties:

Tea Cup Tuesday at Artful Affirmations
Tea Cup Tuesday at Martha's Favorites
Tea Time Tuesday at Rose Chintz Cottage
Tuesday Cuppa Tea at Antiques and Teacups
A Return to Loveliness at A Delightsome Life


10 comments:

  1. Very pretty flowers on that set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a pretty teacup. I've bought some before for an exchange and then couldn't part with a couple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really is the perfect little tea cup! Enjoy your week my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have 2 of those I am selling at my store too! I think it is sweet. I only keep something now if I get rid of something! That's the rule...

    Join me in a while for Tea In The Garden (any tea post works)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how lovely, Sandy! The colors are very cheerful :)

    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am always making those kinds of decisions and I hate them. We just can't keep everything. Be strong! Have a great week. Blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandy, your teacup is very pretty with its sprinkle of flowers. I like Bernideen's rule but I can't bring myself to do that just yet. ;) Thank you for joining me for tea today and have a lovely week.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can see why you would want to change your mind...a cupcake can do that to a person! lol! But it is a beautiful tea cup, with such prettily painted flowers. Why don't you use your tea cup until it sells? Eat that cupcake too...life is too short to not eat cupcakes. (unless you are diabetic, then don't listen to me.)
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sandy,
    I understand how hard it must be to decide about keeping or selling this sweet tea cup. I think Terri's idea is good. Just use the cup a couple of times, then you had your fun before you sell it. Thank you for sharing this sweet tea cup and for your kind comment on my Tea Time post.
    Best greetings, Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are beautiful teacups. I found a few in an antique store in NC. and only bought one. Now I wish I had more.
    ~Clara

    ReplyDelete