Friday, August 23, 2013

GOLD RUSH AND GRATITUDE

 Last week I took my two granddaughters to  Oronoco Gold Rush, an Antique and Flea Market Sale in a nearby small town. Ki Naussauer was there autographing her latest Flea Market magazine. Of course, I had to have a picture of her with my granddaughters. There were many interesting treasures to be found! We had a fun day. I'll share our finds in another post.








 Now I'm looking forward to relaxing with my new magazine and a cup of tea. One of life's simple pleasures.




 DON'T FORGET ABOUT OUR HOB NOBBER LABOR DAY SALE! DETAILS ON THE RIGHT SIDEBAR!





And one more reminder....


Today I was reminded once again how powerful gratitude is. Attached is a link I wanted to share with you to take you into the weekend with a wonderful feeling of gratitude! Use everything you've been given with a grateful heart!   May your life be rich and full of gratitude!   Go Here to see.
 

3 comments:

  1. WOW, I'd like to go to that one, looks like fun and lots of goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's my idea of a great fun day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I see about 50 things there that I'd like to buy! I have to check out that magazine - I've never heard of it.

    ReplyDelete