Monday, December 9, 2013

NEW GRANDDAUGHTER

Whoa! I have been MIA for a long time now! But I have a very good reason. My daughter and son- in- law returned from China with our newest granddaughter, Gili Noel. They will be here for Christmas so I may not be posting much! For now I'm just leaving you with a few photos. Time is too precious right now so we need to spend it with them. Here they are at the airport suffering from jet lag but still sang to Gili, "I'm proud to be an American where at least I know I'm free"!


                                  All bundled up for our Minnesota weather! Buurrrrr!!!
                                                             Still sleepy from jet lag...
I plan on posting more photos after she gets over jet lag. She really is sweet and happy all the time!

I'll also be posting photos of fun finds! I'm really wanting to keep everything!! Lots of fun stuff!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all of you! She is a beautiful child~

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie pie!!! Congratulations to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, she is so cute. Congrats to all and many blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! She's gorgeous! What a little blessing - congratulations. Just in time for Christmas. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome blog!!!Congrats to you all...lovely doll..
    Can we follow each other via gfc bloglovin and G+?
    Follow me and leave me a comment so that I can follow back.
    http://asweetwoorld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete