Tuesday, April 1, 2014

ESTATE SALE FINDS

This past weekend we had a little get-away with our son and his family which includes three grandkids. We stayed in the Twin Cities and went to the Mall Of America and the MOA Indoor Water Park. We had a blast! People fly in from all over the world to shop/play here. You might want to check it out if you haven't been there already. There is more than shopping but you must definitely experience the Water Park! There was also a quick little visit to IKEA where I purchased some kitchen linens.

Before coming home my husband and I decided to check out a couple of Estate Sales. It was the last day for all of them so a lot of stuff was already sold. But I managed to buy a few things.

Copper Watering Can

Copper Pot with great patina on the wood handle


Blue Pottery Bowl

Silver Tray ( might make a chalkboard tray out of this )


 I was thinking about keeping the copper watering can for myself but I've kept TOO many treasures for myself. Soooooo I'll probably sell it! You don't know how hard it is to let go of things that I buy to sell at our events! I DO keep SOME things but I can't keep them all!

Just a few items for now but the season is here and I'm ready to get pickin! 


4 comments:

  1. What fun you must have. I like the copper watering can because of the shapes in it. xo Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love vintage pottery bowl and use my each time I'm mixing. We have an IKEA being built just one mile from our house, it will be open by the holiday season. I am SO excited. Never been to Mall of America but I want to someday.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's my biggest problem - I buy stuff and say "Oh, I'm going to sell this" and then I end up keeping up. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the things you love! Copper kettles! Yes!

    ReplyDelete