Wednesday, October 22, 2014

THREE NEW PROJECTS

I'm back from our Disney Trip with the kids and granddkids. I did one blog post while on vacation but then unplugged to just be in the moment with everyone. Once a year we take the kids and grandkids on vacation. Everyone has to pay their own way to get there but we pay for the rest. We are able to do this on a limited retirement income because it is paid for by my Hob Nobber occasional sales income. This Disney Trip took a lot more money so I had to save from more than one sale. But it was worth it! We had a blast! I could have shared about it and showed you all the photos, including one of my husband with "Marilyn Monroe" at Universal Studio, but I didn't want to bore you with family photos. I thought it would be kind of like inviting you over to see slides of our family vacation. But I'm mentioning it because I am writing an eBOOK about how to make money with occasional sales. I'll let you know when it's done.



Well, OK, I'll share just one photo... I think he looks a bit too happy, don't you? Hah!

So now I"m ready to get blogging again. I'm also working on a few new projects. One is the eBOOK mentioned above and a second project is opening up my new Etsy shop. I'm a bit nervous about that one because of the shipping...I've not had to deal with that before and I'm still learning. But I'm going to jump in and learn as I go. Any tips on selling on Etsy would be appreciated! Later this week I will be announcing the name of my shop so keep watching for that. Until then, it's a secret!

And the third project is that beginning next Monday morning I will be starting a weekly post to jump start your week, called Monday Morning Java. It will be a short post to motivate, inspire, and
encourage you to get your week off to a great start! There will be tips on how to live life to the full, ideas for simplifying your life, celebrating life, and more! The "Java" part is both for you to read the
post while drinking your morning java, but also because the post itself will be like "mental caffeine" to "wake you up" to the wonderful possibilities ahead.

                                 MONDAY MORNING JAVA

I'm looking forward to beginning these new endeavors! I would love to have you join me next Monday!







4 comments:

  1. Wow - that is so nice of you to do that for your family. What a great thing to do to make wonderful memories for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kim! It DOES make great memories for all of us! Totally worth it!

      Delete
  2. How wonderful! I've always thought that would be a dream vacation to be able to invite the whole family and have enough money to pay for it all. We have a big family and it would be such fun. I would love to see more photos! And I can't wait to hear more about the books and the Java posts! You've certainly inspired me with your blog my friend! Sweet hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our family is not big with only two kids and their spouses, and four grandchildren so it's doable. Thanks for stopping by, Diane!

    ReplyDelete