Monday, October 13, 2014

HOB NOBBERS PAID FOR OUR VACATION

Right now we're in Orlando, Florida waiting for our kids to arrive via airlines. However, their flight has been delayed so we have a quiet day ahead of us before picking them up at the airport. We're on a Disney vacation and renting a 5 bedroom home through VRBO ( vacation rentals by owner ). We've used VRBO many times and have never had a bad experience. So this morning we sat by the pool in the screened-in lanai, still in our jammies, me with a cup of coffee, Les with his OJ, and enjoyed the quiet ripple of the fountain from the jacuzzi overflowing into the pool. Soooo relaxing!


You might have noticed the marsh behind the house, which could in all likelihood, be the home of alligators, snakes, and other things I would rather not think about. We did see people fishing around this area when we arrived though so hopefully it is not dangerous! Still, I'm not going to look further than the little area inside the screened lanai...

Also, I'm not fond of the purple decor nor do I like those little lizards that scurry about outside...Other than those little items, everything is perfecto!

We owe this lovely vacation adventure to our Hob Nobber sales! Yes, I saved up my Hob Nobber money in order to pay for this vacation for all of us! I had to save for a couple of years but still....here we are!

It is possible to have a dream vacation with money earned from your "vintage hobby"/ "business"! I'm now working on an ebook to share how we make money in our twice yearly vintage sales! The money I make always pays for vacations that we enjoy! Be watching for my ebook which should be out in the next few months and learn how you can make money for your dream vacation!

7 comments:

  1. Enjoy your trip and I'm looking forward to your e book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kim! We're having a blast with the grandkids!

      Delete
  2. Have a great time! Can't wait for your ebook!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oops! Didn't get my reply all on there...I just hope I know how to get all the technical stuff right to get it on the internet

      Delete
  3. Happy vacation time! Disneyland is wonderful and I want to take my grandgirl there, sometime, soon!
    warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. how wonderful and i kinda like the lavender sofa and chair lol but i LOVE the pool and i would be swimming all the time :) i will have to sign up for your emails!

    ReplyDelete