Sunday, November 2, 2014

MONDAY MORNING JAVA

                             You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you. You cannot escape the results of your thoughts...
                                                                                                                             ___James Allen



Science is now discovering what others have only surmised long ago. You become what you think about on a daily basis. The above quote by James Allen was written in the early 1900's.  And yet science is now discovering the truth of this statement.

So where have your thoughts brought you? More importantly where do you want to be tomorrow? What do you want to attract into your life? Start being intentional about your thoughts. Think about what you're thinking about. Do your dominant thoughts reflect what you truly want in life?

Begin today to be intentional about what you're thinking about and change your thoughts if they are not matching up with what you truly want.

If you want to read more about changing your thoughts and changing your life, check out the site of Dr. Caroline Leaf here.  Read her article on toxic thoughts. Dr Leaf is an expert in the mind-body connection and speaks worldwide on the topic.

This week be intentional about "thinking happy thoughts" on a consistent basis and see what happens.

1 comment:

  1. Most people describe me as a happy person and I think one of the reasons is that I think happy thoughts. I don't dwell on the past (very often). And when I do, I know it will 'bring me down'. I love thinking of happy times and also making plans and imagining when I will sew or create next. I'm a believer in focusing on the positive! Great post my friend! Sweet hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete