Tuesday, November 11, 2014

THE MONTH OF GRATITUDE

To speak gratitude is courteous and pleasant, to enact gratitude is generous and noble, but to live gratitude is to touch heaven.                         Johannes A. Gaertner




November has arrived. It is sometimes a "forgotten month" as Halloween has passed and we think of Christmas earlier and earlier. So I try to use the whole month to focus on gratitude and getting ready to celebrate the day of gratitude, Thanksgiving.




 As much as I love Christmas and decorating for that holiday, I don't begin to get ready for Christmas until after Thanksgiving.



                                      I simply try to focus on gratitude and living Thankfully.



                                         In November, as much as I can, I try to slow down...




                                                        Appreciate all that I have...


And practice gratitude living.

1 comment:

  1. I love your attitude and wish that other bloggers weren't in such a hurry.

    ReplyDelete