Saturday, June 13, 2015

TOP 20 VINTAGE SELLERS ON ETSY

Love the moment, and the energy of that moment will spread beyond all boundaries.    Corita Kent



inkpainter.etsy.com
ohmymilky.etsy.com


RogueRetro.etsy.com

I'm setting up my Etsy shop, Gwen and Alma's, due to open in July. I thought I'd check out what other Etsy shops are offering and I came upon this list of top Etsy sellers in the Vintage category. It listed the top 100 but I decided to just list the top 20 here. The list was categorized by number of sales.

If you are a seller on Etsy it might interest you to know that the top shops sell a lot of jewelry and ephemera. That really surprised me! But good to know! Retro items were another biggie. I might have to change my "picking" strategy. I usually look for things that I like and jewelry, ephemera, and Retro are not on my list.  But, hey, I'm about giving people what they want so I'll be looking out for all of the above. I could probably check out my OWN closet for clothes from the 60's!

If you are an "Etsy Shopper" I'd love to know what other treasures you might be looking for. I love to shop on Etsy and I am often given Etsy gift certificates as gifts. I love them! I sit and shop while sipping a cup of coffee and then order what I want. When it shows up in the mail, it feels like Christmas! Actually the shopping itself fe
els like a gift of sorts! So I get two gifts in one.

So check out these shops by just clicking on the link. And come July, be sure to check out Gwen and Alma's! Let me know what you think! I would love the feedback! Now I gotta go out and find me some vintage jewelry!

1) inkpainter.etsy.com
2) ohmymilky.etsy.com
3) RogueRetro.etsy.com
4) VintagePennyLane.etsy.com
5) CoolVintage.etsy.com
6) grandmothersattic.etsy.com
7) estatesaletreasures.etsy.com
8) dirtybirdiesvintage.etsy.com
9) FOUNDLINGS.etsy.com
10) dawnandross.etsy.com
11) therpjasik.etsy.com
12) mintthreads.etsy.com
13) NKempantiques.etsy.com
14) cricketcapers.etsy.com
15) vintagewarehouse.etsy.com
16) DearGoldenVintage.etsy.com
17) bananastrudel.etsy.com
18) KnitsandPics.etsy.com
19) vintagefabulous.etsy.com
20) vintagealcove.etsy.com

These stats were taken from the site CraftCount.com on June 13th 2015.


No comments:

Post a Comment