Tuesday, June 9, 2015

SELLING SOME ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE TREASURES

A few of my larger items didn't sell at the last sale. And while I sold a ton of stuff, I always know that not EVERYTHING sells. So I'm listing some things on Craigslist, Rochester, Mn under "Antiques". I am also going to show you a few of the items here. If you are local or within driving distance and would like to purchase something, you can leave a comment and I'll let you know how to contact me directly.
In addition, I'll be listing some new items in my new Etsy store, Gwen and Alma's, opening in July. I'll leave more information on how to find it on a later post. For now, here are the bigger items that are for sale! 

First of all, my favorite....This vintage rocking horse. More for decor than for a child's toy, this would be fun for horse lovers or in your vintage farmhouse. $275



Next, is this beautiful Jenny Lind Daybed...if the seat cushions are not your color, you can easily throw a coverlet over the cushions for a different look. $250


Another cute set is this very old rustic table and chair set. I set it up as a desk. I didn't paint it as the border has sweet little flowers.  ONLY $35 for the set.


 Next is this adorable antique sewing organizer. The little hinged shelf on the left sets up to set things on. It is wood around the edge with embroidered cloth. I could probably figure out how to mail this if someone outside the area is interested. It sells for $60.



This is a National Cash Register. I have hesitated to sell this because we had so much fun with it at our sale. We kept our cash in it and every time we hit a key, it "dinged", the number popped up, and the drawer opened. It is in great condition. We are selling this for $400.

Next up is this vintage red and white step ladder. It folds up to be used as a stool as well. I'm selling this for $32.

And last but not least is this fun pottery cooler, selling for $50.


If you are interested in any of these, I will send you more detailed photos and information about the piece.
Smaller pieces will be listed in my Etsy shop, Gwen and Alma's, opening soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment