Wednesday, November 18, 2015

GWEN AND ALMA'S ETSY SHOP NOW OPEN!

GWEN AND ALMA'S is now open!!!

I am over the top excited to offer these items for sale online in my new Etsy Shop! If you've been a customer of our Hob Nobber occasional sales, now you will be able to shop all year round!

I'm just starting out with a few items but will be adding more every day until close to Christmas. My shop will be offering vintage decor, Rustic Farmhouse style wares, and Scandinavian finds.

Stop by my blog here often as I will be posting things that I'm selling on Etsy! Find something for yourself or a Christmas gift for the vintage lover on your list. Shown here are the first 10 items listed!

First item listed is this vintage Big Ben Westclox USA alarm clock. This very cute rustic looking clock would look sweet in your vintage decorated home.


Next is this set of 4 Swanky Swig vintage juice glasses. With gold and yellow flowers and their green stems they will brighten any breakfast table.


                                You're going to love this beautiful vintage Flow Blue dish.


I love this awesome vintage Ironstone English Johnson Brothers Chamber Pot. This would look sweet with a boxwood wreath tucked into it.


                                     How about a vintage Reynolds floral arranger?


                                          Below is a cute Fire King child's mug...


And just in time for Christmas I am offering a set of four vintage Christmas cookie cutters. They are in great condition so still could be used for making cookies. But they would also be cute as Christmas tree ornaments or gift package decor. They all have red or green wood handles.


                     I am offering this antique porcelain Marbury Dipper with wood handle...


                                ... And this  rustic, primitive grain scoop.


                       Pictured below is a David Anderson Norwegian 830 Silver Spoon.


                         So there you have the first of my Etsy shop treasures! As I mentioned, I will be adding more daily and picturing them here. So check back often! I'm sure you'll find something for someone on your Christmas list! See something you like? Then hop on over to Gwen and Alma's on Etsy and get it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment