Monday, November 9, 2015

MORE FINDS!

 "Nothing great has ever been achieved except by those who dared to believe that something inside them was superior to circumstances."    Bruce Barton
I have a few more items that I didn't list in the last  post of my finds...Some are for sale now...

 For some reason I'm attracted to Folk Art. I found this folk art guy at a going-out-of-business antique store. I gave him the name, Beau Eddie. When you hold the handle on the base and bounce it up and down, Beau's arms and legs bend and flail, dancing all around.

         
 I found the cookie cutters and vintage Christmas ornament ( one of 10 ) at an Estate Sale.I will post a photo of the other ornaments later!  I am going to  sell these in my Etsy store after Thanksgiving but if you would like to buy them now let me know before I list them and I will sell them to you. The vintage ornaments and cookie cutters are great for adding vintage decor in your home or even to add as a sweet decoration/extra gift on your Christmas packages!


This sweet Victorian tray I won on an online auction and will be for sale at our Spring Sale 2016. I love the green border and delicate handles.



        I purchased the following clock at an out of town auction. It will be for sale in the Spring.


                             These swanky swig glasses will be going in my Etsy store also..


                               And this flow blue dish will be for sale in my Etsy store as well.

                                                
                                                     Another Etsy item...this chamber pot


I'm still listing things on Etsy so it is not open YET but will be sometime this month! I will announce the GRAND OPENING date soon so be watching for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment