Monday, July 25, 2016

ANTIQUE AND PRIMITIVE WOOD TREASURES

I love, love, love...primitive wood pieces. So, of course, whenever I'm out shopping for antiques for our sale, these just pop out at me! I love to use them for fun storage pieces to add Farmhouse charm to our home. I would keep everything I found if I could but then I'd be a hoarder.

So here are some things that I've found that are now for sale in our Etsy shop, Gwen And Alma's. And who knows? If they haven't sold by the time our Hob Nobber sale comes around, I might pull them out for THAT sale!

My favorite is this dough bowl...


And there's THIS beauty...


This amazing cutlery tray...


This FUN wood box...Sorry! This one's sold!


This primitive cutie...


And this old vintage European cigar mold...


A large farmhouse antique bowl...



And scoops...one with a wood handle...



Yes, and I have LOTS MORE of this fun Farmhouse Primitives and Decor. ..

But if you're not into this look, wait until my next blog post and I'll show you some  delicate "pretties" that might be more your style!

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment