Wednesday, September 28, 2016

COLLECTION OF CANES AND WALKING STICKS

When you focus on problems, you'll have more problems. When you focus on possibilities, you'll have more opportunities.      KUSHANDWIZDOM



Les, my husband, began collecting vintage canes or walking sticks a while back so whenever I'm out hunting for treasures I keep my eyes open for interesting and unique canes. Some collections can end up adding clutter to your home, but something as simple as canes can be contained and even add to decor.


As you can see there is room for many more canes so I'll keep helping him find them.











                           I'll share MY collections in another post. What do YOU collect?



1 comment:

  1. Those are beautiful. LOVE the fish and the duck ones. I have a couple vintage canes hanging on the wall in our bathroom.

    I love collecting old tins and bottles. I say "I'm collecting" and my husband says I'm a "pack rat." LOL!

    ReplyDelete