Friday, February 24, 2017

CREATIVE VINTAGE PAPER IDEAS


I enjoy being creative but sometimes I want to work on something that I can finish quickly.  One of the things that I've enjoyed doing is working with vintage paper like old dictionaries, vintage magazines, vintage sheet music, and old books. There are so many fun things you can do that are simple, creative, and lovely at the same time. Here are a few items I'VE made and other ideas that I've found that you can do with vintage papers.

                                                              Wrapping Paper 





                                                              Paper Christmas Tree


From Pinterest


 
From Pinterest

From Pinterest

                                    These are just a few ideas but there are many more. Try one of these to give as a gift or make for yourself. You can also sell these items! Start your own handmade business with vintage papers! If you're ready to get started, I have a vintage dictionary for sale in our Etsy Shop. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment