Thursday, November 9, 2017

CHRISTMAS SHOPPING

I usually don't like to jump ahead to Christmas before Thanksgiving and at home I'm not doing that with my decorating but I HAVE already starting my Christmas shopping. I decided to try and get as much done as possible so I have a bit of a more relaxing December. In fact, my first gift purchase was online and arrived just today.

So thinking about online shopping got me to thinking that it might not be too early to share some Christmas items here that are listed in my Etsy Shop, Gwen And Alma's.


We have Christmas tablecloths and Christmas Hankies.  I've used Christmas Hankies for wrapping bars of gift soap, making it two gifts in one! It makes a nice inexpensive gift.


     In the photos shown above are all items that could be used in Christmas decorating as well as for other times.

                          We also have many great gift items for both men and women!

AND..... A few VINTAGE NORWEGIAN SWEATERS!


Go to Gwen And Alma's to see all the treasures we have for sale!

Thanks for stopping by!!


No comments:

Post a Comment