Friday, November 10, 2017

COPPER FINDS

Lately I've been drawn to purchasing copper items. I love the old rustic look, the patina, and the quaintness of these pieces. So I have a few pieces of copper being sold in our Etsy Shop right now. But I'm bringing this up because as I mentioned in another post I would share the items I purchased at the last Auction. The first two are the ones I purchased at the auction and the others were purchased at an Estate Sale earlier.





                 This last one is kind of rustic but I could see some cute plants growing in there.


                            I also have this wonderful copper tea kettle with a wooden handle.


And this sweet pitcher.

 
And my personal favorite, this antique primitive copper ladle in the front of this photo. You can see more photos of this and all the others in our Etsy Shop at gwenandalmas.etsy.com

                    The wooden bowl, the lantern, and the stool have already been sold.

1 comment:

  1. The pitcher has such a beautiful simple shape. I'm off to look at your shop...again! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete