Wednesday, May 2, 2018

NEW LISTINGS AT GWEN AND ALMA'S

                        In the Spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt.  Margaret Atwood


 Are you getting ready to get out there into the dirt? The gardeners here are out working hard already. Ben has planted Pansies in the big pots by the door but now is using his blower to blow leaves, dirt, and other junk off the driveway and sidewalks.

For my part I've just purchased indoor plants as mentioned in a previous post. I don't smell like dirt, yet, but I'm working on it!

I've listed a few more things in my Etsy Shop, Gwen And Alma's! I'll post some of them here but go check out our shop to see more. I'm trying to get up to 300 things for sale on our shop but things keep selling! Not complaining though! I love to hear those Cha Chings! In case you don't know what I mean by that.... Etsy's site is set up so that whenever you make a sale, your ipad makes a loud CHA CHING noise! If I'm on the ipad, engrossed in reading something when it cha chings, it scares the bejeemers out of me! But it's so FUN to hear!

So here are some latest listings:







Tomorrow I head out to the 100 mile garage sale around Lake Pepin! Hope to pick up some great stuff! I'll be listing some and taking some to Gold Rush this month! See last post for info on  Gold Rush.
Thanks for stopping by!
Sandy

P.S. Click the  link to go to our  Etsy Shop

If you like something, "heart" it! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment