Thursday, October 22, 2009

Fabulous Fall





We basically went from summer to winter here with hardly a Fall, which is one of my favorite seasons. I'm trying to capture a little bit of Fall before it gets too late but we've already had snow! Many of the leaves fell off before turning their beautiful autumn hues. The outside may not seem rich with color so I'll try to get the colors of autumn INSIDE our home to celebrate this season. So here's a sculpture of "Baby" holding some bittersweet, a basketful of bittersweet, autumn cupcakes ( for the grandkids ), and with the sweet smell of cinnamon potpourri thrown in, I'm beginning to "feel it" if only a little bit.

We're getting ready for our upcoming Hob Nobbers Christmas event. We have a great selection of vintage beauties and whimsies for your Christmas decorating and gift giving. Beginning in November I'll show a few photos for just a glimpse of what we'll have for you. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment