Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Cathy's Amour Valentine Swap


Check out the cute Valentine "button" here. If you click on the picture you'll be taken to a site where you can sign up for a Valentine Swap. Follow the instructions and get in on a fun exchange of small treasures on Valentine's Day. I'm doing this for the first time and it looks like it will be FUN! One of my New Year's resolutions is to try something every month that I haven't done before. So this is going to be my "New Thing" for January. How fun is that? I know what you're thinking... A "new thing" should be more adventurous, like trying sky-diving or something. Hey, you've gotta start somewhere! But this actually sounds like more fun and less life threatening so I'm going for the Swap. Why not do it with me? Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment