Monday, March 1, 2010

Package In The Mail





Today I received a package in the mail. It was something that I had ordered from the online shop, Pale Pink and Roses, which is a shop at Make Mine Pink. I checked out their Saturday Night Sale and decided to try ordering. I chose an inexpensive, lovely, colorful doily which I could use for Easter decorating. And today it came!
I was delighted upon opening it as I expected to open the box and find the doily laying in there. Instead I found a PRESENT.......a pretty little package wrapped in pink with a bow and a gift card! I didn't want to open it! Instead I ran for the camera so I could get a picture before carefully taking off the wrapping. So here's a picture of the present, card, and finally....the doily!  I put a candle on it but I'm thinking of many uses for it. Thanks Lisa from Maryland for the surprise!

4 comments:

  1. Sandy ~

    Thank you so much for the lovely post. I'm tickled that you love the doily.

    Have a fantastic day.

    Lisa
    http://www.palepinkandroses.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how pretty! So glad that you are enjoying your order from Pale Pink Roses. She has the prettiest things and is such a sweetheart. Thanks for sharing it with everyone. I hope you enjoy you treasure.
    Have a great day,
    Janet
    Janet's Creative Pillows

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandy,

    What a cute doily! Just wanted you to know that Lisa started a forum giving your blog address to show her thanks for your nice gesture. She did such a wonderful job with the package. Great buy!

    Vera
    Olivia Paige

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmm, so you're the one that got the doily! lol Hope you enjoy it, Lisa is such a lovely lady and her packages and customer care are first rate.
    Pat
    Patricia Rose-A Potpourri of Fabric, Fragrance and Findings

    ReplyDelete