Friday, July 9, 2010

FIVE FUN AND FABULOUS FINDS FRIDAY

Another FFFFF for today! I wanted to find some fun, bright, colorful things that we could still use this summer! So here are my pics:

SAILOR TOTE BAG BY BAYAN HIPPO

I'm kind of a bag fanatic but this one REALLY caught my attention with the bright, bold, yellow and white stripes! You could use this for the market, gym, or ummm.... oh,yeah, the BEACH! Love this! Buy this here: bayanhippo



FELTED MOLLY BY JSTFOREWE

I love these small felted cuties and would really love to know how to make them. But why?.. when you can buy them this cute? Isn't she adorable? You can use this as a toy, pincushion, or just to look cute sitting around. Buy it here: jstforewe


TWEET TRAVEL MUG BY KIM GEIGER AT MY POLKA DOT POTTERY

How tweet is this? I love to drink my coffee out of cute mugs like this one. And the great thing about this one is you can travel with it because it has a cover! I'd take it along on my ventures out to yard sales in the early morning hours. It even has a cute saying, "Always Be Happy!" Buy this for yourself and one for a friend at mypolkadotpottery


ROYAL ICING FLOWERS BY MOCHASOF

I love to bake but making little flowers like these take a lot of time! So I've got an idea! I'll buy this lot of 100 flowers (100! Can you believe it? ) and keep them on hand to just put on my cakes, cupcakes, and even cookies when I have unexpected company. People will think I've spent HOURS making them! You can buy some also here: mochasof



VINTAGE PILLOW BY PILLOWS BAGS AND MORE

I always have to include my favorite...PILLOWS! And this one is made out of a vintage tablecloth with the colors in my living room. You can see this and more lovely pillows at pillowsbagsandmore.

Well, there you have it! Don't these colors just brighten your day? Don't you just want to go and order all of it now? I know I do! Thanks for stopping by for my FIVE FUN AND FABULOUS FINDS FRIDAY!



No comments:

Post a Comment