Thursday, September 16, 2010

BACHMAN'S FALL IDEA HOUSE

Pumpkin Man holding basket of apples.
Outdoor fireplace with pumpkins
Garden Hose made into a wreath.
"Window" with hot peppers 
It was time for another outing with my good friend from high school, Christy! We met up at the Fall Idea House at Bachmans. The house took on the warm colors of Fall with  fun and whimsical old primitives repurposed into delightful decor! I took so many photos I'm going to break them up into two parts. Today, part one,  I'm sharing  some of the colorful and whimsical Fall decorations. In another post I'll share all the creative ways they repurposed" found items" into household treasures!
Pumpkin Lady. 
Pumpkin owl.

Old sofa frame filled with fall flowers.






Window box with multi-colored flowers.


If you're near the Twin Cities in Minnesota you will want to stop in and see the unique ways they "refreshed" old items into useful furnishings. You can even purchase the one- of -a -kind vintage treasures!






2 comments:

  1. These are all great and creative. I have never seen a hose used like this, and I love it. Thank you for posting these "glad it's fall time" pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful and inspiring place to visit! I love the way they have recycled older items into their garden decor!

    ReplyDelete