Tuesday, March 6, 2012

VINTAGE STORAGE

I'm REALLY into organizing! So much so that I just started my newest blog about organizing called,  THE WELL ORDERED LIFE. Go here to check it out if you haven't already. And don't forget to FOLLOW ME over there. After I get many people following me, I'm going to have a BIG GIVE -AWAY!

  But I haven't forgotten about my vintage friends here on Hob Nobbers. I've been finding some organizing ideas that include rustic charm and shabby chic treasures. Here are some ideas to use ONE old item:

 TOOL BOXES 

Use them for magazines, books, craft supplies, photo storage, mail, folders, crayon holder for the grandkids, in the laundry room for your laundry needs, silverware, old canning jars, and yes flowers and plants...the list is endless! We'll have several of these at are our Labor Day Sale! I'll be showing photos of a few of our items closer to the event so keep following! Thanks for stopping by!







No comments:

Post a Comment