One of the pieces was this antique dresser I purchased at an antique auction. It had a little "boo boo" on the top of the piece and the mirror was frosted over as old mirrors sometimes have a tendency to do. But I got it at a good price so I thought I could fix it up. Since I hadn't originally planned on sharing the steps to this project I didn't take a "before" shot. But here is the final product, all set up in a vignette at our sale.
This dresser is sold as are most of the pieces I have finished. I DO have a few items left for local buyers. To see what I currently have available go to my Sales Page just under the header.
I'm joining Miss Mustard Seed's Furniture Feature Friday