While the lazy days of summer are behind us, I enjoy celebrating the riches of the new arriving Fall season. I like to make an Autumn Bucket List to make sure I live in the moment and enjoy what this new season brings.
So here's my list:
1) Make apple crisp and apple pie with my favorite Haralson apples.
2) Go to the Farmer's Market and pick out some squash, bittersweet, and other seasonal goodies.
3) Take the grandchildren to the apple orchard and enjoy a wagon ride while picking apples off the trees.
4) Decorate with pumpkins. I like the blue and white ones!
5) Take a ride and enjoy the Fall colors.
6) Go for a walk in the crisp Fall air while kicking up the leaves.
7) Make my Grandmother's famous bread and butter pickles.
8) Buy a bouquet of Gladiolas.
9) Take the grandkids to a corn maze.
10) Enjoy a fire in the fire pit on a cool Fall evening.
What's on your Fall Bucket List?