I've been so busy lately that I haven't been able to get to many Estate Sales or garage sales. How am I going to get my
But then I got some help. And now I'm ready to share with you the help that I received. Look at the symptoms below and see if you can relate to any of them.
6 SYMPTOMS OF A PICKING ADDICTION...
1) Your family starts being concerned when you begin following every garage sale sign you see.
2) You can't go anywhere in the car without stopping at every sale!
3) Following garage sale signs on Monday until realizing much later that it's a sign left over from the weekend! No one has garage sales on Monday but you are desperate!
4) You like to spend time with other "pickers" because they "get it"!
5) Many times you go alone to garage sales.
6) You can't wait until the weekends to get your "fix" of sales.
Just having one of these symptoms means you are addicted. It's time to get some help. For me, it took a while but I finally worked through my denial and accepted that I was addicted. Now I'm starting a "Pickers Anonymous". Anyone want to join me?
Oh, wait! I just spotted something on Craigslist! Never mind! I'll quit tomorrow!