Thursday, October 20, 2016

BOAT'S OUT OF THE WATER AND ETSY LISTINGS

A house is made of bricks and beams: a home is made of hopes and dreams.  Anonymous


The boat is out of the water now so we have to finally admit that Autumn is here to stay. Well, that is until the first snowfall. We had our final boat outing on a beautiful Fall day. 


 We drove the boat to a little quiet cove and relaxed while watching barges go by...


 Kayakers paddling by...


 And reading magazines while also listening to the seagulls and the quiet lap of small waves rocking the boat. It was so relaxing, we didn't want to leave. And, yes, I'm reading Country Living.

And now I'm busy getting my Etsy Store ready for Christmas!  Here are a few of my new listings:

 
                                                        An antique cotton bird doily.


An antique European Pillow Sham..


A vintage advertising wire rack. I think this would make a cute plant stand or kitchen rack for stoneware pitchers filled with utensils.

 
This stoneware blue striped pitcher.


And this antique woven laundry basket with wood handles.

And MUCH MUCH MORE!

Livin' the Dream....





1 comment:

  1. I love that wire stand!

    I always feel the same way when we take my pontoon boat out for the year too.

    ReplyDelete