Thursday, May 25, 2017

HOB NOBBERS SPRING SALE

Tomorrow we hit the ground running! We'll be getting ready to set up for the exciting Hob Nobbers Spring Sale 2017! This year we got lucky and have TWO WHOLE DAYS to set up seven rooms of amazing treasures. We usually have only one day for set-up so this is a real treat!

We have hired some strong young teenagers to help with moving everything in. We wouldn't be able to do it without their help!  So I'll be directing traffic and telling them in which room to put everything. After it's all in, we'll be doing the fun part... decorating, setting up fun vignettes and laughing a lot. Because that is what we DO!

Here are a couple of recent fun finds... this beautiful piece that I found at a garage sale a couple of weeks ago. Or was it last week. The weeks are now running into each other as I get close to the BIG SALE!

This AMAZING ANTIQUE WOOD SEED RACK!




My daughter found this cool bench....


And I found this cute planter at a flea market...


Now I need to get to bed and get plenty of rest! The next four days are going to be hectic but we'll have a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment